Monday, December 19, 2016

Teen review: Mystery

Night School
by C. J. Daugherty
426 pages

Mystery, first book of a series
High school reading level

Reviewed by Aaron Yang


Allie Sheridan is sent to Cimmeria Academy,
a boarding school filled with secrets, when she commits vandalism due to her brother's disappearance. From the start, she doesn't fit in with the other kids, but she does learn numerous secrets that help her uncover her family's past and her future life as an adult.

I loved how the author wrote the book, and how she leaves you hanging at the end of each chapter. It was a heart-pounding novel that kept me on the edge until the end. I would recommend this novel to fans of mysteries and boarding schools. I can't wait to read the next book in the series, because I am eager to find out what happened to Allie. I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because it was not a boring novel, and it kept me craving more.

Editor's note: Burbank Public Library does not own this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment