Saturday, July 11, 2015

Teen Review: Sweet mystery series

Killer Calories
by G.A. McKevett
295 pages
Adult mystery series

Recommended for grade 10 and up

Reviewed by Kayla, grade 11


Savannah Reid is a sweet, sassy, Southern private investigator. She loves solving crimes but that comes second to her love of sweets. This time she has been hired (through an anonymous letter) to track down the killer of a beautiful movie star who has fallen from fame. Along with her trustworthy and crazy friends, can Savannah track down the killer before he or she kills again?

I absolutely loved this book. I loved it so much that I couldn’t put it down, and read it--along with its two predecessors--in one day each! I recommend this to anyone who loves mysteries or just good, hearty characters. These characters are full of spunk, but always get down to business to solve, well, anything really. I cannot wait to read all the other books in this series!

I rate this book as a 5 (but if I could rate it as more than that I would!).


Editor's note: For those who are baffled by how to figure out the order in which the many books in a series such as this one are published, go to www.orderofbooks.com, and put in your author's or series' name. You will receive a list of the books in order of publication. If they don't have your author or series, however, you can also usually just Google, for instance, "Maximum Ride series in order" and come up with an answer that someone has published. Things are so much easier with the internet...


No comments:

Post a Comment