Thursday, January 22, 2015

Readathon!


I don't know about your weekend plans, but mine ALWAYS include at least four hours of reading. (I do have three book club books to read, and a few more so I have something to propose for next month…but I also have to catch up on the latest mystery by my favorite authors, or check out the time travel book recommended to me by my cousin, or go back to some old classic science fiction I've been thinking about…).

So what about YOU? Do you have plans to read this weekend? Some book publishers and Goodreads have banded together to encourage you to read in solidarity this Saturday! It's the first ever NATIONAL READATHON DAY, and they want you to pick a book, get comfy, and read from noon to 4 p.m.! If you want to, you can also POST what you plan to read--go here:

https://www.goodreads.com/blog/show/484-make-timetoread-on-national-readathon-day-u-s

OR, you could tell US, and we could put it up on our Facebook page! If you'd rather do that, send us an email to burbank.teens@gmail.com, and HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment