Monday, February 4, 2013

Asking for specific book reviews!









I read Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler's THE FUTURE OF US last week and I was going to write a review of it here, but...rather than say what I thought, I'm hoping that a TEEN would like to write a review of this book for the blog! Mostly because I'm really, really curious what teens think of it. Can any of you Burbank teen readers help me out? Also, has anybody read the new YA book by mystery writer Elizabeth George, called THE EDGE OF NOWHERE? Would love a review of that one as well...

If I don't get a response to this in a few days, I will share my views, but I'd love to combine them with those of teen readers. (You get one service hour credit for every review you write, as an added incentive!)

No comments:

Post a Comment